Make An Appointment
Hair PRP treatment is a non-surgical procedure that uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss. PRP is a substance derived from the patient’s own blood that contains growth factors and cytokines that can promote healing and regeneration of the skin and hair follicles.
At La Midas Clinic Our Doctors are very experienced and board-certified and are dedicated to providing you with the best PRP treatment with a natural look. We use the latest technology and medical machines to provide you with a natural and healthy look.
Consult our dermatologist in Gurgaon Today!
- A small amount of blood is drained from the patient’s arm and placed in a centrifuge, a machine that spins the blood to separate its components.
- The platelet-rich plasma is extracted from the blood and activated with a special solution to release the growth factors.
- The PRP is injected into the target area, such as an injured knee or a scalp, using fine needles. The injection may be guided by ultrasound or other imaging techniques to ensure accuracy.
- The PRP injections stimulate the dormant or damaged tissues to enter an active growth phase, resulting in increased healing, reduced pain, and improved function.
- PRP therapy is considered a safe and effective method for treating various problems, as it uses the patient’s own blood, which reduces the risk of infection, allergic reaction, or rejection. It is important to consult with a qualified and experienced doctor before undergoing PRP therapy.
The question of whether PRP therapy is painful or not may depend on several factors, such as the area of the body being treated, the patient’s sensitivity, and the provider’s technique.
PRP injections are not usually painful, but they may cause some discomfort during or after the procedure. This discomfort may be managed by using a local anesthetic, applying ice, or taking painkillers. The pain also depends on the type and the quality of PRP used.
Most patients who undergo PRP therapy report that the pain is temporary and that it is outweighed by the benefits of the treatment. These complications are rare and can be avoided by choosing a qualified and experienced doctor who follows proper precautions.
Pain, swelling, bruising, or bleeding at the injection site: These are the most common side effects that may occur after PRP. They are usually mild and resolve within a few days.
Infection: Although rare, there is a risk of infection from the needle or the PRP solution. Signs of infection include fever, chills, redness, and warmth around the injection site.
Allergic reaction: Some people may have an allergic reaction to the PRP solution or the anesthetic used during the procedure. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include itching, rash, swelling, or difficulty breathing.
Nerve injury: In some cases, the needle may damage a nerve during the injection, causing numbness, tingling, or weakness in the affected area. This is usually temporary and resolves within a few weeks.
Blood vessel injury: The needle may puncture a blood vessel during the injection, causing bleeding (a collection of blood under the skin). This may result in bruising, swelling, or pain in the area. This is usually harmless and heals on its own.
Scarring: In some cases, the injection site may develop scar tissue that may affect the appearance or function of the skin or underlying tissues.
La Midas Clinic has a team of qualified and skilled doctors who are well-trained and experienced in treating PRP treatment. La Midas Clinic has a state-of-the-art facility with modern machines and techniques for laser therapy, which is the most effective treatment for Hair PRP. We have trained staff who are dedicated to giving you the best care. If you are looking for Hair PRP treatment in Gurgaon. You could Book an appointment with La Midas Clinic.