Liposuction removes or reduces particular fat pockets from various regions of the body. Liposuction techniques vary, ranging from traditional to using cutting-edge technology to meet individual needs and speed up the process. These are some examples:
- Suction-Assisted Liposuction (SAL) – The most common form of liposuction, in which fat is extracted using a vacuum. This surgery aims to remove excess fat from certain parts of the body.
- Power-assisted Liposuction (PAL) — A technique that uses MicroAire to cause as little tissue damage as possible. It creates a soothing back and forth motion that reduces tissue stress. It substantially improves precision, making the surgeon's job easier.
- Hi-Definition Liposuction Is used to remove small pockets of recalcitrant fat. This technique works by eliminating fat selectively while increasing the natural muscular shape. This method is especially beneficial for those who routinely exercise but are unable to get a toned and chiselled appearance.
- Vaser ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL) — enables painless, minimally invasive procedures. The method employs sound waves to dissolve fatty deposits, allowing them to be removed through fewer incisions. It is one of the most complex and cutting-edge liposuction methods available.
- LASER — A laser is used in this treatment to disrupt the fat cells.
Who is eligible for liposuction?
Do any of the following fat-related issues ring a bell with you?
- Excess abdominal fat, resulting in a protrusion on your belly, severely limiting your outfit options.
- Mommy tummy, which refuses to go away despite strict diet and exercise regimens.
- The presence of man breasts makes you extremely self-conscious. You stay away from beaches and wear fitting t-shirts.
- Fatty buttocks. They make you feel self-conscious while making it tough to find fitted lowers.
- Chubby ankles have been a source of amusement.
- Presence of love handles.
- Unwanted fat pockets on your thighs.
- Presence of love handles or tyres on your waist or other parts of the body.
- Sagging underarms caused by the presence of excess fat.
- In fact, pick a body part and there's a good chance you're dealing with undesirable fat that won't go away despite healthy lifestyle choices. These are extremely localised fat pockets with which you may be having difficulty.
Advantages of Liposuction
The following advantages are related with choosing liposuction:
- Exercising and dieting-resistant fat pockets must be eliminated.
- Creating a more proportionate structure and contour for your physique.
- Increased self-esteem and confidence – nothing beats gazing in the mirror and like what you see as a confidence booster.
What does liposuction not do?
While liposuction has numerous advantages, there are some things it cannot achieve, which must be understood in order to develop realistic expectations.
Skin tightening is not achieved by liposuction. Because the technique aids in the removal of fat, it might produce excellent results if you have good skin elasticity. Liposuction, on the other hand, may leave you with dangling skin if you have low skin elasticity. In this instance, you may need to combine liposuction with a skin tightening operation for the best outcomes.
Liposuction does not alter your body structure; it just eliminates or decreases extra fat while leaving your original body structure intact.
Prior to the Procedure
- Following the procedure, the surgeon will discuss your expectations and the benefits of undergoing the operation, as well as any potential issues and follow-up care.
- The patient will be examined by the surgical team, a trained dietician, and a psychologist.
- A complete medical history will be provided to you.
- A number of preoperative laboratory tests are performed to assess surgical readiness.
- It is recommended that current medications be modified, and that aspirin, anti-inflammatory medications, and herbal supplements be avoided because they can exacerbate bleeding.
- If you smoke, it is strongly advised that you stop.
During the Procedure
- Depending on the surgeon's preference and anaesthesia criteria, local anaesthetic, intravenous sedation, or general anaesthesia may be used.
- Liposuction is performed using small, unobtrusive incisions.
- Large amounts of saline solution are pushed into the fatty region to be treated through small incisions. The saline solution aids in the separation of muscle and fat.
- A narrow hollow tube, or cannula, is introduced into the incisions to release the extra fat.
- The dislodged fat is then suctioned out of the body with a surgical vacuum or syringe coupled to the cannula.
After the Procedure
- After the operation, the surgeon can leave the wounds open to allow extra fluid and blood to drain from the body.
- Swelling and fluid retention are common side effects of liposuction.
- There may be numbness in the area where the fat was taken. This should alter in 6 to 8 weeks.
- Compression sleeves or elastic bandages are recommended to protect the treatment regions. These aid in the regulation of edoema and the compression of the skin into new body forms.
- Small temporary drains can be put into established skin incisions to remove any surplus blood or fluid.
- During the healing process, care should be taken to ensure that incisions are not subjected to undue force, swelling, abrasion, or motion.
- Medicines are supplied to aid recovery and reduce the danger of infection.
- When the swelling and fluid retention that normally accompany liposuction diminish, the improved body contour will be visible.
How much does liposuction cost in India?
Liposuction costs between INR 200000 and INR 400000 in India.
Liposuction has been a popular cosmetic procedure for numerous years. This procedure has been used by men and women of all ages to get rid of extra fat deposits that do not disappear with diet and exercise. Liposuction can be utilised in a variety of areas, although it is most commonly performed on the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, chin, shoulders, arms, sides, calves, and back. Liposuction is now much less unpleasant and easier to do, with improved performance standards because of technological advancements.
For affordable cost of liposuction in Gurgaon book your appointment with Lamidas.