What Is Laser Hair Reduction?
Laser hair reduction is a process that uses intense pulses of light, targeting a particular area, thus destroying hair follicles, and leaving you hair-free for a longer period of time. The laser causes the hair shaft and the hair follicle to heat up, thereby interrupting the hair growth cycle, and putting an end to regrowth. The light is specifically absorbed by the pigment in the hair and doesn’t make contact with the surrounding skin or other types of tissue in the treatment area.
What Are The Benefits?
- Laser hair reduction is not more painful than all other methods.
- This technology is incredibly precise, and therefore the ideal solution for people wanting to target and remove hair from specific areas.
- If you are prone to ingrown hairs, this is the best method for you as it destroys hair at the root.
- It is a long-term solution that may demand a touch-up every few years. Most people see permanent, lasting results with laser hair reduction.
- It is a quick method. Although there will be multiple sessions, these will only take a few minutes.
To ensure that you get all these benefits, book an appointment at La Midas for the best laser hair reduction.
Why Is It The Best Option?
By comparing it to other methods, let’s nd out why laser hair reduction is the best method.
- Shaving: Shaving, undoubtedly, is the most convenient and simple method to groom body hair. However, shaving fails when we talk about permanent removal and long-lasting results. A razor removes hair only from the surface, and unlike waxing, it does not target the hair shaft or the hair follicle. Thus, shaving cannot put an end to regrowth. If you wish to maintain the smooth texture of your skin through shaving, you would have to shave every alternate day. On the other hand, laser hair reduction is a one-time investment and may require a few touch-ups. Shaving has side effects, such as ingrown hairs, cuts, and burns, but laser hair reduction has no such effects.
- Waxing: Although waxing leaves the skin smooth for around a month, it is ultimately a temporary solution. You may need a waxing session once a month, but laser hair reduction requires fewer sessions than waxing. Laser hair reduction is a better alternative because it reduces the speed of hair regrowth, therefore lasting longer. Waxing involves pain, but this is a pain-free method. Redness and rashes are common side effects of waxing, but this method has no side effects.
- Depilatory Creams: These creams use chemicals with a high pH. These are also harmful to the skin and may lead to skin irritation, chemical burns, and may have an allergic reaction. Unlike laser hair reduction, this is a temporary solution as it does not destroy hair at the root.
- Electrolysis: Being a permanent hair removal method, electrolysis often comes in close competition with laser hair reduction. However, it has several cons. It is an extremely lengthy process and requires a lot of accuracy. Unlike laser hair reduction, electrolysis is neither comfortable nor painless as it requires the use of needles, which give a stinging feeling. While lasers have no side effects, electrolysis may lead to scarring, redness, skin discoloration, and permanent skin damage.
Why Choose La Midas Aesthetics Center?
At La Midas, we provide the best laser hair reduction. We prioritize the beauty and wellness of our clients, and with our cutting-edge technology, we always strive to achieve the best results. With our team of highly qualified and experienced specialists, and international standards of technology, infrastructure, clinical care, and modern medicines, we help our patients achieve all their dreams of beauty and wellness.
Book an appointment with us now!